Gymnasts can have their very own star that will be placed along the “Walk of Fame” leading into the Magical Classic Gymnastics Competition. Gymnasts will also receive a commemorative (22″ x 22″) vinyl star to take home with them as a memory. The fee is $50 (plus tax) for the two stars, one star that will be placed on the “Walk of Fame” and an additional star that you get to take home with you. (Please do not take the stars off the floor.)
We have partnered with FedEx this year who will be handling the creation and distribution of the stars on location, but we wanted to provide an informational page to help with ordering. Please read ALL of the information below on how to place your order, and where to go for star pickup as it will be different than last year. This year, orders will be placed directly through FedEx on their website and star pickup will be at their office located inside the World Center Marriott (in the same concourse as the gymnastics meet). Please pay special attention to the hours of operation for your star pickup because if you compete in the last session on Saturday or Sunday, you will need to pick up your star prior to the start of competition, because the FedEx office closes at 8pm.
We having included step by step instruction on how to place your order on the FedEx website and we recommend keeping this website open and using the instructions below to follow along as your place your order.
Steps for Ordering:
- Click the “Order Now” button below, which takes you to Fedex’s DocStore.
- Click the purple link in the Options for Ordering Section Titled “Select Documents from your Online Catalog”
- Click the Purple Link in the Folders Section Titled “Walk of Fame Stars”
- Put the number 1 in the Quantity section and Click “Add to Cart”
- Click the purple “Continue” button at the bottom, under the “Add to Cart” button.
- On the Shopping Cart Page at the very top of the screen, Click the red button at the top that has the word “custom” above it. It looks like a piece of paper. This is where you will enter the all the information for the Gymnast that will be printed on the star. Please make sure to triple check what you type, because this is what will be printed on the star.
- After filling in the Gymnast’s Name, Your Child’s Gymnastic’s Club Name, and the City and State, you can click the purple “Preview” button to see a sample image of what your star will look like. If you click “Preview” and nothing happens, you need to allow popups in your web browser to view the star. Click here to learn how to allow popups.
- Once you finalize your star, click “Continue” to get to the cart page to complete checking out. Put in your credit card and billing information and click “Continue” and finish the checkout process.
- Congratulations you have now purchased your Star for the “Walk of Fame.” If you would like to order another star, for a different gymnast, you will have to complete all the steps above again.
- The commemorative star that you get to take home, can be picked up at the Fed Ex Office located in the same concourse as the gymnastics competition across from the Crystal H Ballroom. Please do not pull the stars off of the floor. These are there to make our Star Walk of Fame look nice and if you pull them up, it will not look good.
- FedEx Office 5517 – Orlando World Center Marriott
8701 World Center Drive
Orlando, FL 32821
407.239.6411 – TEL
Hours are 7am – 8pm.
** NOTE: If your child competes on Saturday or Sunday in the evening session, you must pick up your star prior to 8pm at the FedEx office, as it will be closed when the session ends.
*** If you fail to pick up your star during the competition, please contact FedEx directly and they can help arrange for you to have your star shipped to you for a fee.