2020 Walk of Fame Stars
Back by popular demand, the Magical Classic is please to announce we will be having another Star Walk of Fame at the Gymnastics Competition this February. Gymnasts can have their very own star that will be placed along the Walk of Fame leading into the Gymnastics Competition. Gymnasts will also receive a commemorative vinyl star to take home with them as a memory. The fee is $50 (plus tax) and you will get one star that will be placed on the “Walk of Fame” and an additional star that you get to take home with you. (Please do not take the stars off the floor.)
We have partnered with FedEx this year who will be handling the creation and distribution of the stars on location, but we wanted to provide an informational page to help with ordering. Please read ALL of the information below on how to place your order, and where to go for star pickup as it will be different than last year. This year, orders will be placed directly through FedEx on their website and star pickup will be at their office located inside the World Center Marriott (in the same concourse as the gymnastics meet). Please pay special attention to the hours of operation for your star pickup because if you compete in the last session on Saturday or Sunday, you will need to pick up your star prior to the star of competition because the FedEx office closes at 8pm.
We having included step by step instruction on how to place your order on the FedEx website and we recommend keeping this website open and using the instructions below to follow along as your place your order.
Deadline to order stars is January 31st.
Star Pickup is located at the FedEx office, see info below.
The FedEx office is open from 7am – 8pm on Saturday & Sunday, plan accordingly.
Steps for Ordering:
- Click the “Order Now” button below which takes you to Fedex’s DocStore.
- Click the purple link in the Options for Ordering Titled “Select Documents from your Online Catalog”
- Click the Purple Link in the Folders Section Titled “Walk of Fame Stars”
- Put the number 1 in the Quantity section and Click “Add to Cart”
- Click the purple “Continue” button at the bottom under the add to cart button.
- On the Shopping Cart Page, at the very top of the screen Click the red button at the top that has the word “custom” above it. It looks like a piece of paper. This is where you will enter the all the information for the Gymnast that will be printed on the star. Please make sure to triple check what you type in because this is what will be printed on the star.
- After filling in the Gymnast’s Name, You Child’s Gymnastic’s Club Name and City, State, you can click the purple preview button to see a sample image of what your star will look like. If you click preview and nothing happens, you need to allow popups in your web browser. Click here to learn how to allow popups.
- Once you finalize your star, click continue to get to the cart page to complete checking out. Put in your credit card and billing information and click continue and finish the checkout process.
- Congratulations you have purchased star for the Walk of Fame, the commemorative star that you get to take home can be picked up at the Fed Ex Office located in the same concourse as the gymnastics competition across from the Crystal H Ballroom.
FedEx Office 5517 – Orlando World Center Marriott
8701 World Center Drive
Orlando, FL 32821
407.239.6411 – TEL
Hours are 7am – 8pm.
** NOTE: If your child competes on Sunday in the evening session, you must pick up your star prior to 8pm at the FedEx office as it will be closed when the session ends.
*** If you fail to pick up your star during the competition, please contact FedEx directly who can help arrange for you to have your star shipped to you for a fee.