The Orlando World Center Marriott
8701 World Center Dr,
Orlando, FL 32821
International Gymnastics Association, Inc. (I.G.A)
Co-Host: Brown’s Gymnastics
Event Sponsor: GymCert &
International Gymnastics Camp
Meet Director & Chair Persons:
Paul McAloon, Mike McCabe, Ken Pfeifauf & Rita Brown
Feb 18th, 19th & 20th, 2022
(Friday night, Saturday & Sunday)
Attn: Rita Brown
8449 Via Vittoria Way
Orlando, FL 32819
- July 19, 2021 – Pre-Reg Form and Deposit Due (must be on “Official Meet Registration Form” & include e-check $200 deposit)
- July 20, 2021 Official Waiting List (Online form)
- August 20, 2021 Completed FULL Roster due with gymnast names, Levels, Birthdate, USAG number and GK Leotard sizes.
- September 10, 2021 – Final Entry Fees Due in FULL by e-check.
- November 14, 2021 – Last REFUND DATE for Scratches.
- Leotard sizes are required with Official Entry Form.
- NO REFUNDS for scratches after Nov 15, 2020 just substitutions. (Substitutions accepted up until Jan 1st only if space is available in that same level. Scratched gymnast forfeits their leotard to the substitute gymnast) Unfortunately, we cannot order different sizes once our order has been placed.
Adults (age 13-64):
$25 Day Pass
$40 Weekend Pass
Kids (ages 5-12):
$15 Day Pass
$25 Weekend Pass
Veterans & Seniors (65+):
$15 Day Pass
$25 Weekend Pass
- “Capital Cup” – Warm-up & Compete & Modified Traditional
- There will be 4 competition areas within the Marriott venue.
- Team and Individual Competitions – No Finals!
- Team Competition: 3 scores count per team per level
- Team Fee is $65.00 per team/per level. Please list the total number of teams entered on your Official Entry Form.
- NO REFUNDS on deposits or scratches after Nov 15.
- Substitutions for scratches allowed up until Dec 15th. Scratched gymnast will not receive leotard. Leotard goes to competing gymnast.
- Late Entries or Substitution (if space allows) after Nov 1st is not guaranteed a participant leotard.
- Substitutions will not be permitted After January 1st and only within the same level.
- Substitution into a different level cannot be guaranteed after the meet schedule has been posted, and we will make substitutions if possible, based on availability.
- Substitutions will not be guaranteed their leotard size.
- Leotard sizing must be included with entry form. Coaches, please check your sizes.
- If the gymnast is a “substituted gymnast” the scratched gymnast will not receive a leotard.
- All USAG Optional Levels $135.00/pp
- All Compulsory Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5 (USAG) $120.00 pp
- Team Fees – $65.00 per team/per level
- September 1, 2021 – Pre-Reg Form Due (must be on “Official Meet Registration Form” & include paid deposit)
- It is recommended to submit your pre-registration Form early. Last year we filled up by July 30th way before the deadline.
- November 15, 2021 – All Entry Fees Due (must use Brown’s “Official Registration Form”)
- Entry Fees must be paid in full by e-Check from the Magical Classic web site on or before November 15, 2021.
- GK Leotard sizes are required with Official Meet Entry Form.
- Late Entries will be accepted based on available space.
- NO REFUNDS for scratches. (Substitutions may be accepted up until Feb 1st and only if space is available).