International Gymnastics Association, Inc. (I.G.A)
Co-Host: Brown’s Gymnastics
Event Sponsor: GymCert &
International Gymnastics Camp
Meet Director & Chair Persons:
Paul McAloon, Mike McCabe, Ken Pfeifauf & Rita Brown
- “Capital Cup” – Warm-up & Compete & Modified Traditional
- Team and Individual Competitions – No Finals!
- Team Competition: 3 scores count per team per level
- Team Fee is $65.00 per team/per level. Please list the total number of teams entered.
- NO REFUNDS on deposits or scratches.
- Substitutions will be permitted up to 10 days before the competition.
- Substitutions will not be guaranteed their leotard size.
- Leotard sizing must be included with entry form. Coaches, please check your sizes.
- If the gymnast is a “substituted gymnast” the scratched gymnast will not receive a leotard.
- All Optional Levels Open/10, 9, 8, 7, 6 $130.00pp
- All Excel Levels (Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, Diamond) $130/pp
- All Compulsory Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5 (USAG) $110.00 pp
- Team Fees – $65.00 per team/per level
- October 1, 2017 – Pre-Reg Form Due (must be on “Official Meet Registration Form” & include deposit)
- It is recommended to submit your pre-registration Form early. Last year we filled up before the deadline.
- November 27, 2017 – All Entry Fees Due (must use Brown’s “Official Registration Form”)
- Leotard sizes are required with Official Entry Form.
- Late Entries will be accepted based on available space.
- No Refunds for scratches just substitutions. (Substitutions accepted up until Feb 1st).