The Orlando World Center Marriott
8701 World Center Dr,
Orlando, FL 32821
International Gymnastics Association, Inc. (I.G.A)
Co-Host: Brown’s Gymnastics
Event Sponsor: GymCert &
International Gymnastics Camp
Meet Director & Chair Persons:
Ken Pfeifauf, Paul McAloon, Jill Bosack, & Rita Brown
Feb 16th, 17th & 18th, 2024
( Friday evening, Saturday & Sunday)
For general meet questions: Rita@MagicalClassic.com
For Theme Park Questions: Tickets@MagicalClassic.com
Attn: Rita Brown
8443 Via Vittoria Way
Orlando, FL 32819
- April 20, 2023 – until the MEET is FULL: Entry Form and Full Payment received (must be on the “Official Meet Registration Form” & include e-check payment for US Gym Clubs)
- Completed FULL Roster due with gymnast names, Levels, Birthdates, USAG numbers and GK Leotard sizes.
- NOTE: Payment must be paid in full and cleared to be officially entered into the Magical Classic.
- November 1, 2023 – Last REFUND DATE for Scratches.
- GK Leotard sizes are required with Official Entry Form.
- GK Leotard sizes update allowed through November 1, 2023
- NO REFUNDS for scratches after Nov 1, 2023 just substitutions. (Substitutions accepted up until Jan 1st only if space is available in that same level. Scratched gymnast forfeits their leotard to the substitute gymnast) Unfortunately, we cannot order different sizes once our order has been placed.
Adults (age 13-64):
$30 Day Pass
$50 Weekend Pass
Kids (ages 5-12):
$15 Day Pass
$25 Weekend Pass
Veterans & Seniors (65+):
$25 Day Pass
$40 Weekend Pass
The Admissions Desk will be open to pre-sale tickets on Friday, Feb 16, 2024, from 4:00 – 7:00 PM. It will be open at 7 AM both Saturday and Sunday morning. The Admission Desk is located on the left before entering the Cypress Ballroom (just past the parking garage escalator). The Venue for spectators opens at 7:30AM. Everyone must have a Magical Classic official wrist band on to enter the event. Security will be checking all wrists for wristbands. We highly recommend purchasing your daily pass or weekend pass prior to your gymnast’s session to avoid the long lines.
Note: *Magical Classic will have a processing fee plus sales tax added for credit card payments. Cash is preferred. ATM machines are located in the hallway close to the Halls and correct change is appreciated.
Future Magical Classic Dates
- “Capital Cup” – Warm-up & Compete & Modified Traditional
- There will be 4 competition areas within the Marriott venue.
- Team and Individual Competitions – No Finals!
- Team Competition: 3 scores count per team per level
- Team Fee is $75.00 per team/per level. Please list the total number of teams entered on your Official Entry Form.
- NO REFUNDS on deposits. No Refund for scratches.
- Substitutions for scratches allowed up until Jan 1st. Scratched gymnast will not receive leotard. Leotard goes to competing gymnast.
- Late Entries or Substitution (if space allows) after Nov 1st is not guaranteed a participant leotard.
- Substitutions will not be permitted After January 1st and only within the same level.
- Substitution into a different level cannot be guaranteed after the meet schedule has been posted, and we will make substitutions if possible, based on availability.
- Substitutions will not be guaranteed their leotard size.
- Leotard sizing must be included with entry form. Coaches, please check your sizes.
- If the gymnast is a “substituted gymnast” the scratched gymnast will not receive a leotard.